If you have expertise in a particular area, engaging your audience with a webinar (or series of webinars) is an outstanding way to engage them and further position your company as a go-to resource.
Building a list of leads, prospects, and customers is an ongoing process that must be maintained to ensure you always have more business in the pipeline. But the list doesn’t nurture itself!
Marketing automation allows you to develop messaging and an action plan that keeps your contacts engaged. The exact capabilities vary with each automation platform. You’ll find very advanced campaign structures with CRMs and marketing platforms like Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, and Infusionsoft. Some email marketing platforms, such as AWeber, offer many options without using a full CRM system. And even the more basic email marketing platforms like Mailchimp and Constant Contact will allow you to set automatic messaging for your contacts.
What can marketing automation do?
Here are some examples of what an effective marketing automation strategy can accomplish:
- Send an automatic “Thank You” email when someone subscribes to your email list.
- Send an automatic “What do you think so far?” email after being subscribed for one week that encourages new contacts to let you know if they haven’t found what they’re looking for.
- Send a special offer to contacts that have taken a specific action, such as clicking links in your emails a total of three times.
- Create a task for you to reach out to a contact directly after they’ve visited a specific page on your website.
- Add an “interest” tag to a contact in your CRM based on what emails and content they engage with. For example, you can ask in an email to choose if they prefer dogs or cats, and automatically apply the associated tag when they click one. Then you can easily segment cat people and dog people (like me) for future messaging.
I am not affiliated with any particular CRM or automation platform, but I am very familiar with how they work and I am fluent in the logic-based programming that goes into creating a successful automation campaign. I am happy to work with you either on maximizing the capabilities of your current system or finding the one that will be the best fit for your goals and budget.
Understanding everything that falls under the vague title of “search marketing” can be quite the daunting task. But two things are well-known:
- It’s extremely important for lead generation.
- It can get very expensive, very quickly.
I strive to provide you with both a strong understanding of search marketing strategy and a cost-effective solution to acquiring new customers when they’re online looking for you. There is certainly no one-size-fits-all approach, but there are many basic tactics you can employ and common mistakes that can be easily avoided.
Here are some of the ways I can help you improve your search visibility:
- Create targeted pay-per-click advertising (PPC) campaigns using Google Adwords and/or other platforms.
- Audit your current PPC campaigns to identify and update underperforming keywords and ads.
- Review your website to identify opportunities to improve your organic search ranking for important keywords.
- Find and fix website issues that are limiting your sales due to SEO penalties or a poor user experience.
As with all services I offer, my goal is provide a measurable, profitable ROI.
Social Media Marketing
Find and engage your fans and customers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, SnapChat, and other platforms. I’ll show you how!
Have you ever clicked a link, arrived on a page, read one sentence, and decided it wasn’t for you? You’re not alone. People make snap judgments, especially when it comes to researching a service or product they might want to purchase. I’ll ensure your visitors are finding welcoming, easy-to-consume content that clearly explains why they should do business with you.
Offline Marketing Strategy
Working on direct mail campaigns, print ads, or event sponsorships? I’ll help you get the most out of your investment.
Just “being present” online isn’t enough. You need an actionable plan and identified steps to rolling it out. I’ll help you develop a growth-focused digital strategy to boost visibility and interest among your current and prospective clients, tying in your offline marketing tactics as well.
As important as having a digital strategy is knowing if it’s working. And by “working,” I mean making you money. I’ll help you track every dollar spent and compare to the business it brings in so you can assess what’s most effective and what needs further fine-tuning.
Are you sending all of your prospective customers to your homepage? Stop! Using different landing pages, especially in conjunction with pay-per-click and email drip campaigns, can boost conversion of prospects into customers in a huge way. I’ll work with you on creating pages that are inviting, simple, and drive action.